Saturday, August 22, 2009

18 miles.....check!

today was the first day my legs literally felt like jell-o the second I stopped running.

7 comments:

jen said...

I cannot believe you are doing this and not running the marathon!

Kellie said...

WOW!!! 18 miles.....That is amazing! No wonder your legs were Jello!

Nate and Sum said...

Very impressive! I think I saw you running yesterday when I was on my way over to Cheri's. How do you like living in Utah again? I bet your mom and dad are thrilled.

Amber said...

That's amazing! Andrea and Abby have convinced me to run a measly 5K with them and I'm quite sure I'm going to die.

jen said...

So...where exactly are you these days? In Hurricane? I hope.

Rachel said...

I DRIVE 18 miles and my legs feel like Jell-O!!!

Way to go girl!!

Yomama said...

I can't grasp the concept of 18 miles, marathons, all of that amazingly fit stuff. But you inspire me, nevertheless! Why are there random pics for Leif? What is your current situation? Inquiring minds (and family) want to know!!!
Hugs,
Auntie Karla