A little food up the nose never hurt anybody. Glad you made it home in some semblance of one piece. Now come back. We'll be there Saturday.
Oh man. I know the feeling. Hope you had fun.
I hope you all get rested up soon!
We never saw him sit that still the whole time you guys were here:) We miss you guys, you need to come back soon.
Oh my gosh, this is so funny!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A little food up the nose never hurt anybody. Glad you made it home in some semblance of one piece. Now come back. We'll be there Saturday.
Oh man. I know the feeling. Hope you had fun.
I hope you all get rested up soon!
We never saw him sit that still the whole time you guys were here:) We miss you guys, you need to come back soon.
Oh my gosh, this is so funny!!!
Post a Comment