Sunday, July 5, 2009

check out my haircut, Dad!
I love you, Gavin



5 comments:

Erin said...

Sorry Leif's missing out but we are sure loving having you here. Your kids are so cute and so fun. I like Gavin's haircut.

jen said...

Are you still in Hurricane? I'm at my parent's house pretty much all day. Afternoon is better, cause I'm sleepy in the morning!

Kaelee said...

Good job crawling, Paigy poo! You're so talented! And Gavin, you look so grown up with that haircut. Cute kiddos, can't wait to see you!

Jed and Leona said...

his curls are gone!!! they were so cute! no matter the haircut, he'll always be so cute!

D/E G said...

Cute Paige saying Happy 4th! Gavin's hair looks great though it makes him look more grown up! Hope you're enjoying your family now; we sure enjoyed seeing you all and getting to know your cute kids! Let's do it again sometime before they're all too old! :)
Em