Today:
that's hail, btw.
I've been trying to lie low this week so Gavin's cold would be less likely to be passed on to other kiddos, even if it makes me stir-crazy. so it's a good week for mother nature to blast us with rain. bring on the rain, mother. we need it. although, I'm afraid my saturday long run is going to be a cold one. bummer.
(lie low is correct, correct? (see definitions 50. and 51.) sometimes definitions make me more confused.)
3 comments:
First of all, is that Gavin sitting to the right of Leif? If so, I didn't realize he had curly hair! If not, forget I said anything. :)
Also, I'm glad you can be optimistic about your weather. At least your's is just rain. We got snow this morning. It's not very nice to be tempted with beautiful weather just to have it get crappy again. Sigh.
Is that your grass? I want to roll around in it, it looks so green. Long runs suck in bad weather. I need perfect conditions to run so I've determined I need to move to San Diego. Good luck!
The hail is CRAZY! But nice that you guys have been able to all ready start BBQ and eating outside :) (So jealous!!)
Post a Comment