Friday, February 1, 2008

kids do the darndest things

7 comments:

Emilie said...

So cute!! Charlie does this thing where we tell him to sit down, and he first does a full circle (just like a dog) then sits with a big grin on his face. Isn't this such a fun age?

Alisa Frakes said...

Have you ever seen Zoolander? He looks like Derek when he turns left. :)

Anonymous said...

He is the craziest kid! We're always excited to see what he'll do next!

Anonymous said...

That anonymous was us on accident, by the way!

Melissa said...

I was wondering who you were! :)

Yomama said...

Hey, Meliss - I'm only adding a comment to the most recent entry, but I just caught up on all the great and fun stuff since I looked last (I would have to say I'm the least frequent blogger on anyone's list -and all y'all will affirm that, I'm sure :?).
It all makes we want a visit in the worst way... Gavin's adorable, you're creative and gorgeous, Leif is - well, Leif, what can I say more ;-> ! Keep it up, girl- you're doing it right!
Much love, Karla

Melodi said...

if it wears him out, I'm all about new tricks!