Gavin had his 1-year well check today and got 4 shots and blood drawn. And he's in the process of growing MORE teeth. Poor kid. It'll be nice to get all this fussy stuff out of the way so he has no reason to be grouchy when we go home for Christmas!
As for the turning 1 part ... I know this sounds cliche, but I can't believe how fast he's grown! Really. And although he can be a rascal sometimes, he really is sweet, and I can't get enough of him. Just watching these videos makes me wanna go get him out of bed to play. Being a mom is hard work, but I can't imagine life without Gavin.

4 comments:
Now thats the way to eat a cupcake! Charlie thoroughly enjoyed watching Gavin...he rarely sits still at the computer, but he did just now! Hopefully we'll see you sometime sooner than later!
Such a fun day!! Thanks for letting us enjoy it with you. I can't imagine who's bossy little girl that was with Gavin...at least she is cute, right?
those little eyes lit up a little to much when he say the fire on the candle. with the genes our boys have in them, it's not a surprise to me!!! He is so cute and so big, there's is such a huge difference between gavin and william and only one week apart! we are so excited to see you guys for christmas! Happy birthday Gavin!!!!
Happy birthday Gavin!!
Post a Comment