we watched Transformers
last night, and I was thoroughly entertained! I really didn't expect a comedy, but I laughed my head off. It had a little of everything: Comedy, action, and amazing graphics. If you haven't seen it yet, I definitely recommend it! Also, before the movie we went to dinner at the Hula Hut
, which is a great restaurant right on the lake. If anyone wants to come visit, we'll take you there for sure. Any takers?
3 comments:
Transformers has to be one of my all time favorites as well! Joe and I saw it three times in the Theater, we loved it that much! As for the Hula Hut, I would love to come out and visit and try it out, now if only I could find the money to do it!
We'll come visit if you take us there!
Oh my gosh! The cruise I went on in Austin took off right next to the Hula Hut, and the catered our affair! I love it.
Post a Comment