Friday, October 12, 2007

nine and ten

Gavin got 2 new teeth this week, wihch makes the grand total 10. One of these days he's going to grow hair instead of teeth! What a kid.

3 comments:

Jed and Leona said...

I'll trade you some of william's hair for some of Gavin's teeth! he only has 3 right now, two on bottom and one on top!

Ben said...

Oh yeah, well Charlie has a full set of teeth including his twelve year molars.

Actually Charlie's right there with William. We'll take some hair for the top of Charlie's head. He's got the mullet action with a wispy receding hairline on top.

Yomama said...

Hey, Meliss, I don't stop in too often, but I had to let you know that I viewed your whole blog and was smiling every second of the way! And not just at the utter cuteness of Gavin -- it was fun to see you and Leif still lookin' so gorgeous, and to see other familiar faces as well. You're doing this right and very, very well- keep it up! Hug your boys for me (and they are definitely both BOYS), and get one of your own in return, and call it all mine, okay?
Much Love, Auntie Karla