Tuesday, September 25, 2007

hangin' in houston

I know it's been awhile since I posted, but we've been so busy playing that I haven't given a second thought to blogging! Right now we are at a hotel in Houston waiting for word that Jada's surgery is over and all is well. Leif and I came down to babysit Caleb while Heather and Casey are at the hospital with Jada. When we go places with both boys so close in age people look at us like we're crazy 'cause they think they're both ours. We had loads of fun in Utah, and that's all I will say about that for now until Heather and Casey leave and I have more time to post. Lots of pics on the way...
getting all rested up for surgery

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey girl! It's good to see some cute pics of your boy and cousins. So, what's up with little Jada's surgery? Hope you guys are doing great! Can you believe Gavin is almost 1 year old!! It's so FUN!