Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Climbing, Crawling, and Crying




I forgot to upload the crawling video yesterday, and I couldn't deprive grandparents the opportunity to enjoy. When they start moving, they really take off! Gavin climbs and crawls over and around and inside and up everything! He always wants to eat what we're eating, even if he's just finished his own meal. He thinks he's so big. Also, sometimes he can be kind of a whiner, so we made a special little tiara for those "Princess" moments. He gets way too much attention!
Also, I forgot to mention that Harry Potter is the best book in the world. Book 7 was amazing! Any thoughts from those of you who have read it?

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Hi! Melissa, I met you only once, but I know the Burton's through the Cox Family from when they used to come up to ND to visit! I just wanted to say hello! You little boy is so cute! I love the laughing! I think our boys are about the same age, huh!? It's so much fun! Tell all the Burton's hello from me! Have a great day!

D/E G said...

Wow, Gavin is already a typical boy; he's into everything and can't eat enough. :) He does look like my little guys with not much chunk once they start moving. I love his laugh; what a kid! Thanks for letting us see. I had to laugh at how in each video it had Leif in the background in front of the TV-downtime after work? Love ya'll--I can say that 'cause I live in the south, right? Emily